General Policy and Information
- Telehealther.com collect your personal information when you use our services.
- Telehealther.com uses information for several purposes: customizing ads, fulfilling your requests, improving our services, contact you, perform research, unnamed reporting for various clients.
- Internet users under 18 years are not allowed to register with Telehealther.com
- Any user can, at any time, change his Telehealther.com account data.
- Telehealther.com user can ask that we deactivate or delete his account. Telehealther.com can retain information regarding deactivated and deleted accounts in Telehealther.com information archives.
- If you want to be removed from Telehealther.com mailing list in the future, please contact us.
Telehealther.com gives personal information, only with your permission, or under the following exceptions:
- We provide the information to trusted companies, under confidentiality agreements. These companies cannot distribute or share any information independently.
- Court orders, legal process or else required by law.
- Telehealther.com runs targeted advertisements based on users personal information. By interacting with or viewing an ad you are accepting the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Telehealther.com gives limited access to personal information about users to its employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services and do their jobs.
- Telehealther.com obtains all required safeguards that act in accordance with regulations to protect personal information.
- Telehealther.com Account Information is completely password-protected.
- Telehealther.com does not warrant that the content herein is accurate.
- Users responsibility is, to validate information before taking action upon it.
- Telehealther.com reserves the right to adjust information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Some services are subject to regulatory or other restrictions and are not available in all markets.
- All Telehealther.com content is licensed under Creative Commons for Attribution-Non-Commercial Use. For more information, please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telehealther.com has adequate security procedures in place in our physical IT facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from users on our site.
Submit your site or mobile app
- The cost to submit your website to be included in the Telehealther.com list depends on chosen package.
- Upon successful money transaction, your website will be reviewed and added to the Telehealther.com list within 2 business days.
- If your site does not meet the above guidelines you will receive a full Skrill (only) refund and your website will not be published.
- All fees are added on the top of the current commission.